Friday, June 29, 2012

Tasty Goodness


Here are a few sumptuous goodies and dishes from recent travels and local faves that I just wanted to share. I know I took the longest break from blogging but I didn't stop taking pictures for keeps sake. 


Leona's Napoleons


Leona's Red Velvet  mini cupcakes

Leona's Lemon Squares

**Leona Cakes and Pastries has got to be one of my favorite bakeries in Cebu City, if not the most fave. They have 3 shops located at Mabolo, Banilad and SM City Cebu.



I could finish up this whole serving of Brocolli at Yang Chow Chinese restaurant in Quezon Ave. 


I love this Red Iced Tea at Karate Kid, SM Mall of Asia


 It was a buffet lunch at Intercontinental Makati and I went a lil' crazy when I saw this yummy Profiteroles! And no not just on how it looks but because its the same dessert served at Slughorn's dinner party in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince film! Please excuse my shallowness. :)

Blueberry Cheesecake at its finest, still at Intercontinental Makati

Finally! Em and I made it quiet right! Not the perfect and authentic Okonomiyaki but its an improvement from the previous experiments.



Have a grand weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Drooling here at your photos of the pastries from Leona's. Love their red velvet. It's one of the best I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete