Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou


It was my friend who got this the first time we went to Etude House. She had the #1 and I liked how it looked on her that got me grabbing the #4 myself.

Etude House US Website says:

Lip Plumping Chou Cream promotes pouty smooth lips.
Chou cream texture supplies moisture to smooth rubbery lips. Natural tint color lasts for hours to liven dull lips. Lip plumping additive supplies glossy volume to thin lips without injections



Swatches: Top: #1 Bottom: #4


Top: #1 Bottom: #4


Residue after wiping of tissue not more than 5 mins after taking previous photo

My Personal Take:

I love the convenience of the applicator. Gives out enough product for use. The tint chous is available in 4 colors: 1-Red, 2-Pink, 3-Strawberry, 4-Tangerine. I haven't felt or observed any noticeable plumping effect. I have tried a Maybelline Lip Plumper and I can feel how spicy it was, it stings and that is how most Lip plumpers work. Notice the stains on the last photo? They are of similar shade, though #1 left a darker stain than #4. Even before wiping it off, it is obvious that #1 is more pigmented.

This baby lasts for up to 5 hours for me, only after lunch that I need to retouch. It's basically all I need to have for lip care as it doesn't dry out my lips, for color which is surprisingly lasting, and healthy sheen. Its a great buy at Php 278 (6$).

If there's anything I have missed, please do let me know...

Thank you for reading!



 
♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. hey;)

    ich habe einen award für dich:D

    http://melty-icecream-party.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete