Friday, September 3, 2010

Movie Rave: She's Out of My League (2010)

She's Out of My League Movie Snapshots







Main Characters: Kirk - Jay Baruchel
                           Molly - Alice Eve


Director:         Jim Field Smith

Genre:           Comedy/Romance


 As for me?
I am no critic but I have been watching too many movies lately, might as well get my brains working and put those feel good moments or disgust to writing. So She's Out of my League is surprisingly refreshing. It has funny, witty, innocent ways that can make one giggle if not laugh. A less than average looking guy who was told to believe he isn't good enough meets a girl who thinks he is even more than that. It becomes fairytale-like to him as the girl makes the first moves of asking him out, kissing him first and inviting herself over at his family. But his insecurities has gotten in the way of their blossoming relationship. The people around them who believed they will make it soon had to do something to patch up the rift. The greatest lesson the movie has to tell is very simple, a person should be good enough to himself. With the acceptance and belief of both the adequacies and imperfections of oneself, success in love and life will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment