Monday, September 20, 2010

Food Escapade: Red Kimono


This has been long overdue, but then I just realized that I've missed to post the food adventures I have been having lately.  I have a thing for sushi and it was quiet evident in a series of Jap resto visits that I had. Red Kimono's crispy California Maki was heavenly! Four of those yummies got me so full in no time.


Been to Red Kimono at Ayala Terraces twice. There's one thing that I wont be going back again though, the Chicken Teriyaki. It's not bad but it just didn't made me feel so well afterwards. But that one is their tempura bento. It's so good and affordable as well.


I loved this chicken dish, though I just can't remember the exact name. It was well seasoned and the sauce gives it more flavor. I find the serving more than enough for one person and it comes with rice too.


Mango and Watermelon shakes? Great combination to quench the thirst of the Japanese food craving! We also tried their fresh buko juice served right from the nut! :) The ambience is wonderful, friendly service crew, (though there was one creepy guy at the kitchen who seemed to stare a lot), I'll surely go try some more makis at Red Kimono some other time.





♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment