Thursday, September 2, 2010

Myra VitaGlow Tinted Moisturizer *Ivory


Along with Myra's Facial Skin Care Line comes the Myra VitaGlow Tinted Facial Moisturizer, with minerals and SPF15. It gives a hint of color, evens out skin tone with a natural coverage. It contains minerals to give skin a healthy glow. Enriched with Vitamin E to help keep skin soft, healthy and young looking. With SPF15 to protect skin against the sun's harmful rays. It's Dermatologist tested mild, gentle, and safe for everyday use.






Sorry its blurry but it blends pretty well. Taken without flash

Taken with flash. See the shimmers and even glitters?
My Personal Take:


Packaging: Sleek looking but squeeze out tottle tube barely stands up.

Scent: Appropriate smell as make-up base, scent is not overwhelming,

Features:  Ivory blends well with my skintone and gives a good coverage but I was disappointed with the shimmers. I have oily skin and hints of it doesn't make my face any better especially during the day. I usually just dab on liquid foundation/make-up base and thats it, no more powder. Too bad I like its consistency, spreadability, Vit. E, SPF 15 and mineral factors.

Availability: Comes in 2 shades, Beige for darker skintone while Ivory for fairer skin. Commercially available in leading department stores nationwide. Affordable at Php 135 ($3) bought it at Watsons.

Value for Money: ♥♥♥♥

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥

Basically, the product doesn't suit my skin type. If they will develop another tinted moisturizer except the glitters, I will surely try again. As for this one, it has become a highlighter especially for evening events, where the shimmers gives that added oomph for a glowing looking skin but not on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment