Saturday, July 28, 2012

Extra Sheet Japanese Style Roasted Seaweed


I love seaweed snacks and have been eyeing this one at the supermarket. Sadly I just find them too pricey for around 75Php per pack, even though they're huge seaweed sheets. I used to find the smaller ones before but never saw them again recently.



To my delight this afternoon, this Extra Sheet Jap Style Seaweed in Garlic Flavour is Buy1 Take2! Isn't that a great deal!



Each pack comes with 8 huge seaweed sheets like this. It's available in garlic flavor only, though it also comes in Chili, which would have been much better. The sale is probably due to its near expiry status by next month but its still tasty, crunchy, and delicious. Well that's just the seaweed lover me. 

For those who would like to try, this was available at Metro Supermarket in Ayala Center Cebu, but hopefully all Metro Gaisano stores are also doing the sale. So just check it out and we'll never know!

1 comment:

  1. hi,
    this is the link to my blog:
    http://sighstyles.blogspot.com/

    more power.

    ReplyDelete