Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ever Bilena Advance Concealer 20 mL

@everbilena.com.ph

Its been a while since I found and been using Ever Bilena Advance Concealer in Light Vanilla. Just thought of giving it a try even without knowing any feedback or reviews from the product.

My actual tube looks all roughed up. :) Poor thing
Convenient applicator tip gives the enough amount needed


Looks natural after blending

Packaging: Sleek, handy, hygienic tube, doesn't come with a box but no fuss. its meant to be stuffed in a make-up kit anyways :)

Scent: Slightly fragranced but eventually dissappears on application

Features:  Its a creamy liquid that blends so easily. Does not look cakey under powder. Gives a natural finish, does a good job in lightening dark undereye circles and blemishes. It looks natural on me. No breakouts and allergies.

Availability: Comes in 3 shades; light vanilla, soft beige and velvet nude. Its affordable and sold locally in almost all department stores.

Value for Money: ♥♥♥♥♥

Overall Rating:  ♥♥♥♥

I'm not much into concealers but I am loving this one and eventually ditched  the other 2 brands that I have tried. I used to be hesitant trying out with local brands after some failures, which also happens to me with imported cosmetics, But I think this Advance line is quiet the value and quality that is worth the try.


Thanks for dropping!


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment