Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sizzlin' Pepper Steak and Nonki


I'm just the worst person to share food trips ever. Not only do I post so late, I don't take notes of the menu or dishes that we've tried. Oh and also the prices. If only I posted this sooner, I would have remembered. It would still be nice to share the photos anyways. They look too delicious to be put into hiding. 

So this was at Sizzlin Pepper Steak at the Terraces Ayala Center Cebu a few months back. This was from their Sizzlin Pepper Rice menu, I'm just so sure now if this one I ordered was pork or chicken. 
It was really cool to wait for your meal getting cooked right in front of you on the hot plate. 

It was sizzling hot and really good, that I can honestly remember. :D

My partner in food crime Emely, went healthier with her choice of a Tuna dish. Sorry, no idea with the menu name too. :(

It was light, creamy and yummy as well.





On a different day, we had the chance to try out Nonki Japanese Restaurant in SM City Cebu.  We just opted for their bento dishes. Our orders came with complimentary tea, appetizer and miso soup. 

I had tempura bento. This was actually too much for me, I had a hard time finishing and I just have to stop forcing myself because I was in the verge of throwing up. Well I wasn't feeling well that night. We might just go there again when I'm really starving.

Emely had this chicken something bento, nothing special with the chicken but it was good. Among all the other Japanese bentos we've tried, Nonki so far had the best value for money. It was sumptuous, affordable and offered great ambiance as well.


I still have a few food photos hanging around, I definitely would be posting them soon. And I should better be  taking notes next time.



Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment