Thursday, March 8, 2012

M&Co Cosmetics


It's been awhile since I heard that M&Co (Milk and Co.), a direct selling company of  accessories, apparel, shoes and bags, is also selling makeup products. I then had a chance to take a look at these three products at work. A foundation, eyeshadow quad and blush.



This eye shadow quad in Broze Ambition is all about glitter and shimmer. The colors are neutral and really good. It was hard to handle at first, I hated the fall outs but wet the brush with water and it can make a difference.




This 2-way cake foundation is not my color but look at the packaging, looks fancy and of good quality.





This blush is amazing I should say. It gives a nice glow with enough color payoff on the cheeks. The brush is soft and definitely does the job. It looks good with various skin tones as well.

We are absolutely looking forward to try out more of M & Co's cosmetic collection. Too bad we don't know any dealer yet. I have looked up on the web and found some catalogs, the prices are really affordable so this is definitely a must try.




Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment