Sunday, November 27, 2011

Forever 21 is Finally Open in Cebu City!



Just a few days ago, Forever 21 has finally opened at the Northwing of SM City Cebu.


Fashionistas and Shopaholics alike have been very excited about the store's arrival in the Queen City of the South. And its just perfect around the Holidays season...


I'm not that excited though and I was just around the mall looking for something else, so I never took time to get in the store. Luckily I have a camera with me. Probably one of these days, I'll definitely check it out...




Another attraction in the mall is their Magical Christmas theme, I just find these clowns a little creepy though. (IMO)





See, don't they?


I think it was also the same day when I was there that the Christmas Village of Hope was revealed.






It's 28 more days to go and its already Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment