Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream #2



It's been a long time ago since the BB Creams bandwagon came out, but it is only this year that I finally braved to give one a try. I was at first hesitant for many reasons. The very first would be the possibility of more breakouts as what some bloggers have experienced, and I have pimple-prone skin, it's so hard to decide which one to try first. I find them too pricey as well and if there are any good brands as per many reviews, they are not available locally.


Then the ripe time to try a BB Cream came. After reading reviews I decided to get the Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream #2. I have been using it since March.






Blends well with the skin



Application on the face


The Good : No break-outs, evens out skin tone, improves skin texture, medium coverage

The Not-So-Good: A bit heavy consistency, needs effort in blending

The Bad: Caused milia (tiny white bumps on the skin)


Rating: 3/5


I've had some milia before but haven't noticed them for a while since I was using daily to weekly exfoliating products. When I started seeing nice results with Skinfood BB Cream, I think I have been lazy exfoliating thus I would conclude the development of milia. I tried to exfoliate a lot, even if it didn't remove a single milium at least I haven't noticed new ones coming out. I really like the product though, many people have noticed the improvement of my skin  after a few months of using it. For me, the coverage is pretty sufficient for daily wear. Its been almost 8 months since I bought it and I think the contents will still last for another month. 


Check out Cutie Beauty Shoppe, where I got this BB Cream and a lot more korean products for very affordable prices.


XOXO,
dani


No comments:

Post a Comment