Saturday, January 14, 2012

Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream #2 Sample Size








The Good:  Lightweight, blends with skin easily, doesn't look washed out, no breakouts

The Not-So-Good: Light coverage, no oil control

Rating: 3/5

The sample size was about 2 grams I think and it can last for 3 days.  I got 2 packs so my feedback was fairly based on just a weeks use.  I like how it blends well with my skintone, and it gives a dewy finish. I was supposed to buy the full size bottle but I saw that there is a new All Day Strong line, which has better reviews. It would be great to find something with real oil control effect though. I'll just have to keep hunting and trying for that.

By the way I got this from Gail of Cutie Beauty at Ebay.ph some months ago and only got to post the review now. She's based in Cebu and I love buying original and affordable Korean products from her.  Do check out her Facebook  Cutie Beauty Shoppe




Until next time,

Dani

1 comment:

  1. that's how i'm hunting for my HG bb cream too :D tons and tons of testers :P

    ReplyDelete