Friday, January 27, 2012

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Lip Liner in Eastend Snob

From the web: Rimmel Exxagerate is a soft-textured, automatic lip liner that delivers rich color and precise definition










bare lips
with Rimmel Eastened Snob all over lips

The Good: Beautiful nude pink color, glides smoothly on lips, automatic liner - no need of sharpening, good staying power


The Not-So-Good:  A bit drying on the lips


I'm really loving the color of this lip liner, its unbelievable how easily it can be applied not just to define but to color the lips all over. I have been looking for the perfect nude color and I think  I can consider this as one of them. The drying effect can be addressed well by applying gloss or balm which what I usually do,  and even without lipstick your already good to go! Highstreetlady Shop at Facebook was selling this for only Php100.


Enjoy your weekend ahead Lovelies!

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment