Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Bits of the Sinulog That Was


Every third Sunday of January, the whole Cebu, local and foreign tourists flock on the streets of Cebu City to witness the Grand Parade of the Sinulog Festival, in honor of the feast of Child Jesus, Sr. Santo Nino. I was not supposed to be in the streets this year but eventually I just did. And boy was I thankful to be there because of the biggest surprise of my life. Before I share about that, here are some of the scenes I got to witness along the way 
















To my biggest surprise? Guji Lorenzana! The company that I work for have a float and he was also there with us! I had no idea. He is a local singer, radio DJ and actor who I adore since the time I saw him on television years ago as Kaye Abad's partner. I know not too many people recognize him which is a good thing. He is just as charming and down to earth as I thought he is. I'm never the type who's fond of asking photo ops from celebrities, this was absolutely the first and definitely for keeps!

I still can't stop smiling looking at the photos with him.  :)


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment