Friday, February 3, 2012

Peek: Ulta 84-Piece Beauty Portfolio



The long awaited order has finally arrived! The Ulta 84-Piece Beauty Portfolio!

I was supposed to use this during the Christmas season, but too bad it didn't came as promised. Anyways its finally here and I'm excited to try all the pretty colors of the collection. Some of my friends and I pre-ordered this Ulta Make-up Collection from the US for Php 1500.


I chose the chocolate brown portfolio

When opened, it looks like an organizer, only with mirror.

And here's how it all looks when fully opened


Eyeshadows and lip colors

E/S quads, powder, lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeliners, and brushes

It also includes blushes and a bronzer

The eyeshadow quad that I tried is really pretty, I will definitely be posting swatches and some reviews of the different products in this collection once I get to try them.


Lovely weekend to all you lovelies out there!

Dani




No comments:

Post a Comment