Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Etude House SM Cebu


I have been itching to check out the Etude House in SM City Cebu even before they officially opened. But it is only recently that I finally had the chance to do so. It was good to know that they also have budget friendly products, I thought otherwise. My friend and I grabbed some stuffs and we were able to avail of a free Pink Membership rebate card for a Php 500 purchase. A 2% rebate is given to cardholders for a minimum of  Php 100 single receipt purchase on the same store




Here are the items that we grabbed. I will be sharing my takes on the Black Charcoal Chin Pack and the Juicy Pop Tube soon.  I'm loving the Juicy Pop Tube! Just in time to replace my favorite gloss that is already running out.




'till next time

dani

No comments:

Post a Comment