Sunday, August 1, 2010

L'oreal Paris White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector


L'oreal Paris Dermo Expertise White Perfect - Zooming Spot Corrector with Ellagic Acid, which is an anti-oxidant that prevents dark spots from forming. Enriched with Ellagic Acid and Melano-Block it helps lighten dark spots by reducing the appearance of melanin. It is recommended to be used daily on morning and evening. It's Dermatologically tested and Tested for Asian Skin.

15 mL Tube
My Personal Take:

Packaging: Easy handling, hygienic applicator tip, dispenses small amount of product

Scent: Lightly fragranced

Features: I find it to be a light formula, lighter than the lotion-types of formula. It easily spreads on application. Unfortunately it did not work that much for me. I've been using it for a month together with the L'oreal White Perfect Whitening Toner, but haven't noticed any improvements on my few scars and overall on my skin. I was desperate for lightening some pimple scars and if there would be tremendous change it will take more than just one tube and more than a month of usage. The lightening may not be that noticeable at all. I eventually gave up using the tube and just used up all the toner.

Availability: Locally available in all leading supermarkets

Value for Money:  ♥♥

Overall Rating:  ♥♥

It was eventually not a good try and its good to know that it won't work for me. But please remember, this may not be always the case. Our skin have different sensitivities and this product may have worked for others.


Thanks for dropping!


Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment