Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk



Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Body Milk


With Berry and Licorice Extracts. With advanced UV protection for Normal Sun exposure.

Strengthening skin from within for fair and beautiful skin.

My Personal Take:

Packaging: Attractive and no fuss container. Smaller sizes are as cute and perfect for travels

Scent: Fragrance is alright, just the usual lotion type smell. Not bad but nothing special either.

Features: I found noticeable results of lightening while using this product. Had enough sun exposure last summer that darkened my arms. I've been using this for 2 months now and I am using this together with a lightening soap as well. The effect may be attributed to both soap and lotion though. Nevertheless, I like the formula's nice texture on application, it gives enough moisture and smoothness on the skin.

Value for Money: ♥♥♥♥

Overall Rating: ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment